Beaten, dead pony dumped in essex field

Hedgewitch13

Visit site
See this -->
http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4692228/an/0/page/0#4692228

same horse
frown.gif

kirstie

Visit site
That is absolutely digusting. Am totally horrified that anyone could do something so awful to an innocent horse. They deserve 2 rot in hell.

joy

Visit site
This has distressed me no end. Unfortunately the police in this country can't catch murderers and rapists let alone go all out to find the disgusting perpetrators of this crime.
And if the finger of blame points at the "travelling community" then forget it.

Jambo

Visit site
I've already replied to the previous post, someone knows this mare, who she belonged to and who was responsible for this horrendous act but unfortunately will not come forward to name names because they're frightened of the repercussions.

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
So sad that this poor mare had such a horrible end, and worse still that it is known who did it and yet there is too much fear of repercussions that the perpetrators will no doubt continue to walk free

prissypaws

New User
Visit site
I am the police officer who responded to this horse and took the pictures -- i felt totally gutted for this poor mare who suffered before she died -- any information even anonymous to the Essex Police Mounted unit to Horsewatch would really be appreciated.

Thanks