Because I know how you all like them so much....a how much please?!!!!

Acolyte

Visit site
"15.2 hands, 9 years old TB gelding by Supreme Leader

Smart little horse who has done unaff. dressage, show
jumping and hunter trials.
Genuine allrounder willing to please. No vices, hacks out
alone or in company, snaffle mouth"

I have got a couple of pics but have pinched them off the website of the vendor so had better not post them without permission!

Any thoughts on value please?

Acolyte

Visit site
Thanks Bossanova... any other thoughts please? Not my horse I hasten to add, so I wont be offended
smile.gif

Acolyte

Visit site
LMAO - I am fascinated that out of 46 views (well some of them will be mine I suppose
tongue.gif
) only two people have ventured an opinion
smile.gif

TGM

Visit site
Depends, as Boss says, on conformation and movement, plus how well he has done in the dressage, SJ and hunter trials that are referred to. Presumably if he had been placed, or jumped clear, they might have mentioned it in the ad.
confused.gif

Without more information, you can't really guess whether he should be valued at £500 or £5000.
crazy.gif

Acolyte

Visit site
That was my assumption too - that if he had done well they would have mentioned it - I am trying him tomorrow or Thursday so will have some idea then about confirmation and movement.

I have been told that his feet are not the best and he is a bit spooky, but is a nice horse generally.

I wont mention how much I was told they want for him.... suffice to say there is no way I would consider paying that price
grin.gif

burtie

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I wont mention how much I was told they want for him.... suffice to say there is no way I would consider paying that price

[/ QUOTE ]
Have you mentioned this to them, otherwise in my opinion that makes you a timewaster.

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
£4.5K. I'm suprised by others pricing, really out IMO.

Yes, he doesn't have a impressive competition record but theres certianly a keen market for a fairly smart alrounder, who can do local level SJ/HT/DR, good to hack etc. There are plenty of people willing to pay this for a leusire/pleasure horse.