Been done before im sure, but..

How often do your parents argue?

• Total voters

EllieBeast

Visit site
My mare is 15.3hh and im pushing 5'10. I really dont give a monkeys if i look big on her - she is more than capable of carrying my weight
tongue.gif

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
I’m 5ft6ish (maybe 5ft7) and I ride Blacks who is 14’2hh, and have just brought Bodey (however haven’t ridden him as he is being backed at the mo.) who is 15hh. I sold Otto who was 16’1hh, I prefer the ride of the smaller horses/ponys (cob types) if I’m really honest.

moodymare1987

Visit site
Im 5ft 11 and my horse is 16.2 and i look small on him, he has quite a deep girth though and he looks about 17.2. but i didnt look ridiculous on my 14.2 lol she was cobby though so took my leg a bit,

Mid

www.just-dreaming.webs.com
I don't own a horse (yet!
laugh.gif
) so I'll just fill out Roly Too or Monty... Probably Monty, because I ride him more often - But he's lame at the moment!
frown.gif
Stepped on a nail! It's healing well though, but he'll be a nightmare coming back into work... He bucked my instructor off (first time for her in three years
frown.gif
) and one of the adult pupils...

He's a bit silly, but I'm too soppy to give him a reason to bronc...

EllieBeast

Visit site
Well my girl is long and wide with her height, so takes my leg pretty well! i just wanted to see as a lot of people round here seem to have much bigger horses than me (and theyre shorter!
tongue.gif
) i just wanted to see if there was a trend.

_April_

Visit site
I'm 5'3 and April is 14.2. I'm small built so we look ok together (so I'm told)!
She's part Warmblood and really just looks like a small horse as opposed to a big pony. I love the pony part of her brain when it comes to being surefooted and having common sense lol

Bri

Visit site
I'm 5"6 and new girly is about 16.2hh - we're expecting her to properly make about 17hh though. Personally I'd prefer it if she was a bit smaller! Sid was 15.2hh and he felt like the perfect size for me.

Chumsmum

Visit site
I'm 5'4" and pony is 14hh but quite cobby. When he was injured I was riding a 16.2hh Welsh X and I was worried about going back to little pony but he felt fine - easier to get on and off. Recently had a quick go on a 17hh hunter type and he felt massive!