Been done before im sure, but..

How often do your parents argue?

• Total voters

Blazingkate

carlingblacklabel.piczo.com
I'm 5ft3 and Carling's 15hh hands, although he maybe 15.1hh now, I need to measure him! I've been told I look tiny on him because he's quite chunky and muscley, but to be fair I think I look alright and its probably because the girl who had him before me is 5ft10... bit of a difference lol.

Theresa_F

Visit site
1/4" under 5'. Cairo is 16.3 and Chancer (at the moment) about 14.3 but still growing.

Only problem I have is getting back on without a wall
grin.gif

maddielove

Visit site
i'm 5ft 7 and a bit..although i've gorown since i last got measured.

maddie's 15.2
i rode for the first time in ages without stirrups and i felt HUGE! i could barley get her to move..
on the holiday i was on i rode a 16.3 and he was wonderful! when i came back maddie felt like a wee shetland!
i prefer little ponies tbh..there alot nicer to sit to in canter i say

miamibear

Visit site
My horse it 16.1hh and im 5'11.

Im paranoid about my height but he is a chunky boy and i know he can carry me. Even if my legs do look stupid.

I had a bad experience with my last horse who was 17.1hh and i wouldnt go back to that height - shame really.

Anyway im soooooooo happy with Red i wouldnt change him for the world!

xx

4whitesocks

Visit site
I'm 6ft & Sid's 16hh....he's v compact & has quite a deep 'barrel' though so you'd expect me to look big on him but I don't (honest!!) Really wanted something bigger but couldn't find anything that matched his fab nature & general cheekiness

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
I'm 5ft 3". Amymay is just under 15hh - fit her perfectly. Loan horse is 17hh, other regular rides are 16.3 and 18hh respectively. Not having ridden Amy for a year and a half now, must admit to referring to the 16.3 as the 'little' horse....

JessPickle

Visit site
I am 5ft 6 and have pickle a 17.1hh !!!

Sounds mad but I share him with my dad who is 6ft 3 so I dont have much choice I really dont find it a problem. He is chunky but I am quite leggy

Helenabbey

Visit site
I have my pony, a 14.2 chunky old fashioned type hackney, and a 15hh Welsh Cob. I am 5'8 and they take up my leg fine, I look big on the pony but I got him when i was 14 and didnt want to part with him so 11 years later I still have him.

I could have bought something bigger than my 15hh youngster but feel happier on smaller ones, am happier with striding for SJ etc and plus he doesnt eat (therefore cost) as much as a big big one!