BENJI - to all those awaiting a reply from me to their PMs!

keeperscottage

Visit site
I have been inundated with PMs and I promise I will reply to all. There are so many that I intend sending out a "standard" reply setting out more about him and asking for more details about what you want to do with him. Please be patient as I'm about to go out and will also be out most of tomorrow as well, so it could well be the weekend before you hear from me but please be assured that I want someone who can give him a good home to take him. Check him out on http://www.projecthorses.co.uk/html/15_1hh_16hh.html.

JadeWisc

Visit site
It looks like you are asking for money for him now???? Even more than what was paid for him????
Why?
I thought you just wanted to find a wonderful home for him very quickly and give him away? Is it because you had so many responses for him that you saw an opportunity here now?

I understand wanting your money back but it seriously sounded like you had no means to care for him right now in regards to accomodation and he looks in need of serious care and perhaps feed NOW.

I also do not think anyone has the right to try and ask for extra money in a sale based on what it "cost them while he was in their care" That is what you have to do when you have a horse in your care and you cannot really add that into a price.

PLEASE let one of these wonderful people take him and I would hope you do not hold out for a cash sale here. This horse looks like he needs to be fed and stabled immediately imo.

sorry to be blunt but I just think with so many responses and prob just as many wonderful trustworthy and horse loving people on here who could vouch for those very people willing to take him that you could resolve this quickly for the sake of Benji.

I am basing this on his recent photo you posted and what you have said

Holly27

Visit site
you will loose a good home if you keep this up ! just make your mind up if your going to hold out for your cash then he needs to be looked after or you wont even get 500 quid for him also he needs some tlc by the looks of that photo u posted of him !! , or if your going to give him away do it!

isabella

Visit site
I had the chance of a perfectly healthy happy 12yo tb mare with fab breeding and she cribbed nothing else wrong with her £500 so there would be no way i would even pay £1000 for him sorry
frown.gif
i hope you do manage to find him a wonderful home but you need to make it a bit clearer about what you acctually want

good luck x

PaintboxEDT

Visit site
you stated that hes an honest jumper but in your post said that you dont want him jumping anymore because you want him to have a quieter life,why not put that you dont want him to jump or dont you think he will sell !!!

i would have had him but am not prepared to pay that for him so as the dragons would say !! sorry but im out !!

icestationzebra

Visit site
Why don't you let one of the kind people that has offered to help you take him? You have posted your story all over HHO and as far as I can see noone has moaned about it. You have got the attention you wanted and people have taken action to help you - now you seem to want to capitalise on this and make some money out of it. Put the horse first and get him the help and care he needs - NOW!

Vicki_Krystal

vpequestrian.weebly.com
you can count me out too im afraid.

i had someone that would of looked after this horse for life - but they will not pay £1800 for him.

im afraid your greed is losing him homes.

im actually really upset as you sounded genuine about just wanting the best for the horse?
clearly not.
confused.gif

Tia

Visit site
Vicki; this saga has been going on for some time now. Many of us gave KC advice some time ago, mainly saying that if she dropped her price, she would likely find a nice buyer for the pony. I felt that the pony was overpriced back then, and now seeing the photo of what he now looks like, I think he is worth even less.

Poor pony.
frown.gif

luckilotti

hillhousestables.co.uk
I'm quite shocked by this!
Rather than everyone jumping on KC when she isnt around to explain - read the advert!!!

Taken from advert:-
Luckily, I only had him a week when someone I know, who is starting a riding school, offered to take him on loan to use for pupils, <font color="red"> so that is where he is now,</font> but he needs a loving, private home where he can have one-to-one attention!

the advert states that he is currently at the riding school - which we know he no longer is - so IMO its obvious that the advert was placed BEFORE KC offered Benji on HHO !!

Tia

Visit site
You'd do better to read all of KC's previous threads on HHO rather than guessing what is going on from a sales advert on Project horses.
wink.gif

Vicki_Krystal

vpequestrian.weebly.com
[ QUOTE ]
Rather than everyone jumping on KC when she isnt around to explain - read the advert!!!

Luckily, I only had him a week when someone I know, who is starting a riding school, offered to take him on loan to use for pupils, <font color="red"> so that is where he is now,</font> but he needs a loving, private home where he can have one-to-one attention!

the advert states that he is currently at the riding school - which we know he no longer is - so IMO its obvious that the advert was placed BEFORE KC offered Benji on HHO !!

[/ QUOTE ]

well IF this is the case then it should of been made a little clearer by the OP

Holly27

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

chill hun..... if this is the case then im sure everyone will understand:)
i did post after my first post maybe it was a old advert , but she should of mentioned that when she put the link up ?
im sure she will come on and clear it up , but you can understand why people may have got the impression she is trying to sell him again !
confused.gif

and to be honest its so nice that everyone cares !!

Shilasdair

Patting her thylacine
Visit site
Just an observation;
Most horses age from 1st January.
This horse goes in reverse - it was 13 last year when Keeperscottage was trying to track his passport, but is now 12 according to ProjectHorse.
Whoever buys him/is given him would do well to look at his teeth...
S
smile.gif