BENSON 15hh bay blanket Appaloosa x cob. North East England.

SatsumaGirl

Visit site
*NOT MY HORSE. POSTING ON BEHALF OF A FRIEND*

Sold from Chester-Le-Street, County Durham way- believed to be around Autumn 2011.

Old owner lost touch with person who sold him on and just wants to know he's safe and well.

Will be about 12yo now. Has been known to be bad to catch in the past.

Any news, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you. :)

benson_zps8f82311d.jpg

benson3_zps6182dc21.jpg

benson2_zps757c3cc3.jpg

Benson1_zps826f22f3.jpg

Unpaid Groom

Visit site
Benson was very easy to catch when I owned him, he was however a nappy ****** on his own but great in company - very green and whip shy to the point where he would just panic and run if you carried one.

he didn't know how to lunge - he was just a big, green, clumsy doofus and I just want to know how he is and if he is still around.

Any news good or bad, I just really regret the sale :(

SatsumaGirl

Visit site
I was just about the reply "Did you buy him from Chester-Le-Street?" but then I realised who it was. Oh dear; must be wine o'clock already! ;)

mightymammoth

Visit site
Have you put an advert on "tracing equines" they have a facebook page and a website. Someone must recognise him with those markings?

meandmrblue

Visit site
I used to have a horse which was the double of him in 2009 he was a bucker and rearer.didnt like to be lunged would go straight up.

SatsumaGirl

Visit site
Just thought I'd help out a friend again and bump up. We've been told the current owner doesn't want to get in touch but to be honest, that's just hearsay and we're not sure if the horse is even still alive and want to hear it straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak. Would like some closure.