Bespoke Hack up

ktj1891

Visit site
I have just had my bespoke formulation sent to me to try for my TB gelding. I have heard mixed views - what is everyone else's reviews on it?

TIA

Regandal

Visit site
I'll be interested to see how you get on with it. I enquired about it, the stuff my horse would get turned out to be mainly turmeric and boswellia. At an eye-watering price.
He gets that already, so I didn't bother.

Shavings

Visit site
i used the clam, detox and digest for my tb, sadly didn't make any difference to him

how ever there is a girl on our yard who uses the joint supplement they make and swears by it, so it does depend on the horse

ElectricChampagne

Visit site
I'd been wondering about this stuff myself.. I make up a version of my own supplements for my two so wondered if it would be any different.

Let us know how you get on.

ktj1891

Visit site
I did wonder too as thought could I just do pro-minerals and add the extras they have included but doesn't work out cheaper. I have been suggested Toning / Digest / Hoof / Joint and its £40 for 1kg plus £7.00 delivery! Can I ask everyone how long they tried it before they decided it didn't make any improvements?

Shavings

Visit site
I did wonder too as thought could I just do pro-minerals and add the extras they have included but doesn't work out cheaper. I have been suggested Toning / Digest / Hoof / Joint and its £40 for 1kg plus £7.00 delivery! Can I ask everyone how long they tried it before they decided it didn't make any improvements?

i tired 3 months with mine before i called it a day, just didn't have any effect for my lad, doesn't mean it cant work for other horses though

Gerilew

Visit site
I invested in the big tub £70 + and called it a day after using half he was just looking so uncomfortable. Am now on loading dose of Suppleaze Gold and he already looks better - free P&P and 3 for 2 ;)

tonitot

Visit site
I tried the calm/digest/detox for mares, stepfree and the AI joint supplement they recommended. None of them made a difference and now I think about it it was a few weeks after putting her on the calmer that she started to really lose her marbles. I stopped using it when I just gave up riding her and turned her away in a field a few months ago.

I have a friend who uses 4 of their products and she absolutely swears by them. Like anything I guess they work for some horses and not for others.

ElectricChampagne

Visit site
As with any supplements, google the ingredients and see if they do actually do what they claim they do.

I had a rather big eye opener with one I googled recently, people have been ranting and raving about it and it turns out its not meant for long term use and does a whole lot more than what they claimed it does. That whole lot more isn't good!

0310Star

Visit site
I tried it about 2 months ago, mine had joint, vits and mins and season stuff in. I am disappointed to say that within 2 weeks of switching my horse's arthritis flared up from the swap so I took her off of it immediately and back onto the Glucosamine.

I have heard mixed reviews so I think it depends on the horse but for mine it didn't work at all I'm afraid.

mollichop

Visit site
Mine had been on the calm/digest/detox since January with no improvement. Tried the stepfree but he won't touch his food with it and he cannot be syringed. Had formula tweaked but still no difference after more ££££££££'s spent! Have now given up and am back to googling alternatives.

onemoretime

Visit site
Mine had been on the calm/digest/detox since January with no improvement. Tried the stepfree but he won't touch his food with it and he cannot be syringed. Had formula tweaked but still no difference after more ££££££££'s spent! Have now given up and am back to googling alternatives.
As others have said didn't work for me. Tried the Calm/Digest/Detox also the Stepfree. I was syringing 100mil into my boy of Stepfree and it made no difference at all. Vitamins can be bought very cheap in bulk along with all the other ingredients such as Mag Ox and then sold at an inflated price.

mavandkaz

Visit site
I use a head shaking supplement from them, and it seems to work. He had been on pollenex which also seemed to work but struggled to get hold of it and he would only eat the liquid version which was very expensive. The hack up version is much cheaper and seems to have the same affect. He is also on a generic joint and hoof supplement from them and can't comment on if its working as its not for anything in particular. Have also just ordered the "air" from them to see if it helps his breathing during strenuous work. Think with any supplements it works for some and not others, but have been very impressed with their customer service

shadowboy

Visit site
Not actually very bespoke! It's a good gimmick mind. I used it for 12 months didn't make an ounce of difference and expensive too- why did I try it for so long? I wanted to know if the seasons were having an impact on the grass and if the supplement would regulate it. Nope. I tried the bespoke hoof supplement, the digestive and the liquid calmer. The actual formulations are not bespoke- the 'bespoke' bit is simply that the choice of which supplement that is used is worked out for you.