Best anatomy and physiology book

Phillamena

Visit site
Im looking for a book that has pictures of all the deep and superficial muscles, their origin and insertion, action and nerve supply.
Does it exist?!
I have books with bits of it but not everything in one place!

Laura_Grey

Visit site
If you are willing to part with the best part of £50 "Textbook of Veterinary Anatomy" Dyce, Sack and Wensig is awesome. Got me through an Anatomy degree and is by my side through Vet school.

Andalucian

Visit site
The best diagrams I've found are in Horse Anatomy - A Coloring Atlas by Robert A Kainer and Thomas O McCracken.

Phillamena

Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions.
I've got the colouring atlas from a previous course, though I should have photocopied the pages first!

Konig definitely out of my budget at the moment, Dyce on Amazon is £65.44 reduced from £85. Happy to spend that if I'm certain that it has everything that I need!

Phillamena

Visit site
Oberon have you got the Equinology manual? Does it have the origin, insertion, action and nerve supplies? If so its a bargain!

TPO

Visit site
Phillamena- I have found tje equineology eq100 EBW course so have the pre course manual and the course companion ( about 3x the size!). The course companion definitely has the information that you're looking for.