Best back protector atm??

rhino

Visit site
I love my racesafe, and when it needs replaced I'll be buying another. Can't say enough good things about them :) Lightweight and comfortable!

The other one which comes highly recommended at the moment is the Kanteq - it is expensive but the material it is made from means that it doesn't degrade the same way the foam in other ones does, so won't need replaced as often.

Which ever one you end up buying, you really need to try a range on and find the one that suits you best :)

fidleyspromise

Visit site
I agree with Rhino. My racesafe is the comfiest I've ever worn.
I usually only wear it XC, but I'm going to start wearing it every time I ride (after a sore fall last night, it would have prevented my injury).

NeverSayNever

Visit site
I love my racesafe, and when it needs replaced I'll be buying another. Can't say enough good things about them :) Lightweight and comfortable!

The other one which comes highly recommended at the moment is the Kanteq - it is expensive but the material it is made from means that it doesn't degrade the same way the foam in other ones does, so won't need replaced as often.

Which ever one you end up buying, you really need to try a range on and find the one that suits you best :)

^^ this. I dont like kanteq personally but the technology is good. The other I found comfy was the airowear outlyne. Love my racesafe though:cool:

patchypony

Visit site
Race safe ones seem to be the most popular among my friends, and obv you guys. Will pop down to nearest tack shop tomorrow and try some :)

TRECtastic

Visit site
ive also found the racesafe one the most comfortable , they do them in short back as well which was ideal for me as in others i looked like an american football player with the shoulders sticking up :eek:

Holly Hocks

Visit site
I love my Racesafe - I often walk round the yard in it after riding because I've forgotten that I've still got it on it's so comfortable. I did have to send it back to Racesafe after I bought it though to have it shortened at the back, which they did in a few days for a few pounds. Fantastic service!

albeg

Visit site
I love my racesafe too, but I know a couple of people who can't wear them, they don't find them comfortable at all, so try some on and see which is best for you.