Best Blue Shampoo?

Hattikins

Visit site
I have a coloured pony I'm taking showing in a few weeks time, and I would love his white legs/patches etc. to dazzle! :D I've used a few brands of blue/purple shampoo with varying success, and just wondered which brands everyone else thinks are particularly good.

Many thanks!

MegaBeast

Visit site
I use the Diamond White by Wahl Showman. It's a blue shampoo and does a marvellous job on my girls white socks. Have also used it on a grey (ie white) TB that was a hippo in his previous life. Really good stuff

Rache

Visit site
The best is the john fredia colour boost stuff its around £8ish, its wonderful for blondes as well as for greys, white bits. It even glows under UV light, yes i used it went out to a UV party and glowed all around my neck, shoulders, hands, face, you name it, it was glowing even 2 days later when i went on a sun bed, i was still glowing! Used it on horsey and really good results with a top showing judge asking what i used to get the whites so white.

CrazyMare

Visit site
QuickSilver if its grey - QuickColour if its white - QuickColour is fab on coloureds as you can use it all over.