Best brands for skinny fitting children's jods?

tootsietoo

Visit site
My children are completely different shapes, older daughter is very wide, younger daughter very skinny, so none of the older one's jods can be passed on to the younger one as they drown her. She has tried on lots in tack shops, and they are all too wide. I've managed to find one pair on ebay which fit, which are Showing Selection. Unfortunately they cost £45 new, and I don't intend to spend that much on all her jods for years to come!

Can anyone recommend a brand which I can buy online for no more than £20 which fits skinny legged/hipped children?

Thanks

minesadouble

Visit site
I always buy Showing Selection for my skinny legged daughter. Most of the 'big' showing outfitters do skinny legged jods. Why not have alook on Horsegossip and see if you can get some second hand?

Dizzle

Visit site
As a skinny legged child I always used to wear 'Rosette' jods. I had the same two pairs from the age of 11 to 17, during which time the knee patches were regularly sewn back on. Initially I let the hems down and then I just always wore them with long socks and chaps so you couldn't see how short they were!

I still have the skinny legs but sadly my hips/bottom aren't quite the same size! :D

tootsietoo

Visit site
fab, thanks all. older, wider daughter has some Rhinegolds which fit her well, so I had avoided trying those. Prob need a different model. Will order some Saxons, thanks catwithclaws. Not been on horsegossip yet, but a friend found a horse on there the other day so must investigate.

Thanks.