Best cheap clippers/trimmers?

Hoof_Prints

Visit site
I don't usually buy cheap, but as my fairly new £300+ pair of clippers just blew up for the second time (will chat to the company tomorrow) I need to get something in the meantime to finish off half a clip ! I broke my wrists a few years back and they do ache with heavy clippers, so something pretty lightweight and that produce a good finish, they have thin pre-clipped coats already but I would quite like to clip out the face before spring, so if they can get through a fluffy face that would be a bonus! TIA :)

Brownmare

Visit site
Not clippers but I was hugely impressed with my Masterclip battery trimmers the other day when I used them to do a full clip on a Welsh Sec A after my clippers died. It was his first one of the year too so 2 inches of thick, greasy fluff to get through including legs, beard and all! OK it took aaages but as a temporary measure it would work for you then you still have a useful set of trimmers when your clippers are sorted.

Hoof_Prints

Visit site
Thank you both! I'll get a set of masterclip on order :) I only need to whizz off the cat hairs now and trim up the face, it's clean fluffy hair and not too thick so hopefully they will got through fine. I hate using big clippers on the face anyway. especially with the delicate ears and near the eyes , so I will still use them after my proper clippers are mended/replaced.