Best/cheapest wood pellets bedding? (& discount code)

HappyNeds

It was from a recommenation from a thread here several years ago that I started ordering wood pellets bedding from White Horse Energy - I've always been happy with them. I just ordered a full pallet now (65 x 15Kg Bags) and it was £275 with free delivery. I can't find anywhere cheaper than this - let me know if you know of somewhere cheaper!

If anyone wants the 5% off code for their first order, they sent me one when I placed my order just now, it's BaxMar24242

I know not everyone is a fan of wood pellets, but I've always found them to give the lowest waste when mucking out and rot down quick on the muck heap, and clean up well. I like them way better than shavings - and I like everything way better than straw (hate straw!)

If you get the Woodlets Wood Pellets rather than the Platinum Plus Pellets from White Horse Energy, they are £310 per pallet, on which you get 98 x10kg bags - it therefore works out as 980kg product at £3.16 per bag. Whereas the Platinum ones are 65 x 15kg bags at £275 - which works out as 975kg product at £4.23 per bag.

Leo Walker

It was from a recommenation from a thread here several years ago that I started ordering wood pellets bedding from White Horse Energy - I've always been happy with them. I just ordered a full pallet now (65 x 15Kg Bags) and it was £275 with free delivery. I can't find anywhere cheaper than this - let me know if you know of somewhere cheaper!

If anyone wants the 5% off code for their first order, they sent me one when I placed my order just now, it's BaxMar24242

I know not everyone is a fan of wood pellets, but I've always found them to give the lowest waste when mucking out and rot down quick on the muck heap, and clean up well. I like them way better than shavings - and I like everything way better than straw (hate straw!)
We arent allowed to post the codes on here, not sure why, maybe because you profit from it if someone uses it/

HappyNeds

Oh, I didn’t know that. I know I used a code that someone had posted on here for 5% off my first order (back a few years ago), which I appreciated, so assumed it was ok.

holeymoley

Sorbeo works out pretty much the same, you get 55 x 18kg bags. You can normally haggle around £290 so works out the same as they’re bigger bags. I find they’re the most absorbent of the pellets available.

Sandstone1

I've posted codes on here as feel that if it helps someone out its not wrong. Yes you also get a discount but I don't think it harms anyone?
Anyway white horse are good pellets but the delivery can be a pain.
The last pallet I ordered took several steps at delivery. It's a shame as the pellets are good but the hassle of delivery made it too much of a hassle.