Best/cheapest wood pellets bedding? (& discount code)

HappyNeds

Visit site
It was from a recommenation from a thread here several years ago that I started ordering wood pellets bedding from White Horse Energy - I've always been happy with them. I just ordered a full pallet now (65 x 15Kg Bags) and it was £275 with free delivery. I can't find anywhere cheaper than this - let me know if you know of somewhere cheaper!

If anyone wants the 5% off code for their first order, they sent me one when I placed my order just now, it's BaxMar24242

I know not everyone is a fan of wood pellets, but I've always found them to give the lowest waste when mucking out and rot down quick on the muck heap, and clean up well. I like them way better than shavings - and I like everything way better than straw (hate straw!)

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
If you get the Woodlets Wood Pellets rather than the Platinum Plus Pellets from White Horse Energy, they are £310 per pallet, on which you get 98 x10kg bags - it therefore works out as 980kg product at £3.16 per bag. Whereas the Platinum ones are 65 x 15kg bags at £275 - which works out as 975kg product at £4.23 per bag.

Leo Walker

Visit site
It was from a recommenation from a thread here several years ago that I started ordering wood pellets bedding from White Horse Energy - I've always been happy with them. I just ordered a full pallet now (65 x 15Kg Bags) and it was £275 with free delivery. I can't find anywhere cheaper than this - let me know if you know of somewhere cheaper!

If anyone wants the 5% off code for their first order, they sent me one when I placed my order just now, it's BaxMar24242

I know not everyone is a fan of wood pellets, but I've always found them to give the lowest waste when mucking out and rot down quick on the muck heap, and clean up well. I like them way better than shavings - and I like everything way better than straw (hate straw!)

We arent allowed to post the codes on here, not sure why, maybe because you profit from it if someone uses it/

HappyNeds

Visit site
Oh, I didn’t know that. I know I used a code that someone had posted on here for 5% off my first order (back a few years ago), which I appreciated, so assumed it was ok.

holeymoley

Visit site
Sorbeo works out pretty much the same, you get 55 x 18kg bags. You can normally haggle around £290 so works out the same as they’re bigger bags. I find they’re the most absorbent of the pellets available.

Sandstone1

Visit site
I've posted codes on here as feel that if it helps someone out its not wrong. Yes you also get a discount but I don't think it harms anyone?
Anyway white horse are good pellets but the delivery can be a pain.
The last pallet I ordered took several steps at delivery. It's a shame as the pellets are good but the hassle of delivery made it too much of a hassle.