Best complete food for Dachshund

Matafleur

Visit site
I have a 4 month old mini daxie who is currently on Eukanuba as this is what te breeder provided. I am not a fan of the Eukanuba and would like to change her onto something better quality. Grain free if possible.

I have used the all about dog food website but there still appears to be lots to choose from. Cost isn't an issue as obviously she doesn't eat huge quantities but I would prefer smaller bags to keep the food fresher, 5kg rather than 10kg.

In true hound style she will eat anything and is always hungry... I don't want to go down the full raw route as it doesn't suit our lifestyle.

BallyJ

Visit site
Have you looked at Tails.com? i found the delivery service v useful!

Or

Barking Heads - not used this one myself but heard good things :)

P.s - do we get a puppy photo?

Matafleur

Visit site
Have you looked at Tails.com? i found the delivery service v useful!

Or

Barking Heads - not used this one myself but heard good things :)

P.s - do we get a puppy photo?

Oh go on then... I think this was the day we brought her home.

22448172_10209378550014838_532270371019603483_n.jpg

I've just had a look at Tails.com as I have seen it recommended elsewhere. I really like the delivery options but am slightly less keen that you can't easily review the ingredients as it is bespoke. Although I see that you can choose to exclude grain etc in the mix.

Chiffy

Visit site
My daughter has a mini sausage identical to your pup, now about 10 months, I think. She has been fed Barking Heads Puppy and a small slice of Forthglade puppy. She looks perfect. Have fun, ours is full of character, brilliant with children but not easy to train. My gosh the hunting instinct is strong!

TGM

Visit site
On the advice of people on here I changed my whippet pup at 4 months onto Millie's Wolfheart Salmon & Veg which is grain free. My girl is now 18 months and has done very well on it.