Best dog cam

Bellaboo18

Visit site
Best camera to spy on our pup when she's left at home please?

I've got a reolink that I used for my mare when she was on livery but it's a bit redundant now as it runs off a sim and we get no signal at our new home.

Thanks

Kaylum

Visit site
I have a ring doorbell and have ring cameras set up outside but they are moveable ones so you can use them inside. They are great. You can talk through them and picture is good even at night.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
We bought a Hubble, don’t get that. It’s pretty rubbish really.
The sound is horrific. A dog licking or chewing something sounds like nails on a chalk board 😳
We had a plumber here this week who showed me his, it’s fabulous! So clear and he can pan round the room from his phone (mine is static so I have it on the dogs beds but that’s not really much use)
His also fires out a treat on command 😂 I couldn’t have that because we have multiple dogs but it’s great for one.
I can’t remember the make but am going to ask him when he’s back here soon

Bellaboo18

Visit site
The sound is horrific. A dog licking or chewing something sounds like nails on a chalk board 😳
We had a plumber here this week who showed me his, it’s fabulous! So clear and he can pan round the room from his phone (mine is static so I have it on the dogs beds but that’s not really much use)
His also fires out a treat on command 😂 I couldn’t have that because we have multiple dogs but it’s great for one.
Oo sounds good, would definitely be interested in what it is x

Morwenna

Visit site
Sounds like the Furbo.

spotty_pony2

Visit site
I have a ring doorbell and have ring cameras set up outside but they are moveable ones so you can use them inside. They are great. You can talk through them and picture is good even at night.

Do you need to have the doorbell to have a camera? And if not does it just connect to your phone? Looking at options for my boy’s stable.