Best dog collars?

palo1

Visit site

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I've just started a Christmas list which is so far just a Pear Tannery collar! 🤣 I get asked so much at Christmas what I want and can never name anything!

The Fuzzy Furry

🦄 🦄
Visit site
I love, and have used for years, Pear Tannery. Here: https://www.peartannery.com/ I've just bought a new dog lead from them - lovely to deal with and fantastic quality. If you fancy lots of variety and possibly less traditional try here: https://doggyboho.co.uk/ Really fun designs and again good quality. I have and love various velvet collars...but not ideal for farm dogs! 😏😆
D has a pear tannery with hearts on since she came out of a puppy collar in early May, v robust and colour still good after a summer of rumbustious charging around and going through wet grass (she is small!). V v happy to recco.

palo1

Visit site
D has a pear tannery with hearts on since she came out of a puppy collar in early May, v robust and colour still good after a summer of rumbustious charging around and going through wet grass (she is small!). V v happy to recco.
Yes, my terrierist's collar has had an absolute beating over the last 4 years but is still in amazing smart condition. He has this one: 1728838626221.jpeg

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I think I’m going either green with hearts, or brown leather with stars, I’d love green stars but they don’t have the dark green.
Good to hear they last so well!
@Laureltree, what do you think? What colour is your pug?

Amymay Again

Visit site
I buy Woolfheart Design collars for my little dog. I love the variety so usually buy once a year (for the variety). Sold on Etsy and handmade.

Last edited: