Best Grip Stirrups

ShowJumperL95

Visit site
I am heading up to Olympia this year and will be on the look out for new stirrups.

I was wondering what stirrups people have had good experiences with and would recommend?

The only stirrups I am not interested in are FreeJumps just I do not personally like them.

Fiona

Visit site
The flex ons actually have little nails on the footbed for extra grippiness, I know because I stabbed my finger on them in a tack shop.

My son has the tech venice safety stirrups and they are great too, though aluminium spikes on footbed is wearing down slightly after 2 years.

I have plain sprengers as I like the flexi type for my joints.....

Fiona

ShowJumperL95

Visit site
The flex ons actually have little nails on the footbed for extra grippiness, I know because I stabbed my finger on them in a tack shop.

Fiona

Thank you! I like the sound on the Flex on ones. The tech ones also sound good too will definitely look at both of those.

dixie

Visit site
I love my Venice Tech safety stirrups too. They come in lots of colours, really grippy footbed, lightweight and safety too.

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
Second the acavello operas. I didn't win my first comp in them but they are by far my favourite stirrups, really rate them.

MagicMelon

Visit site
I got cheapo Shires ones, theyre made of black plastic stuff so super lightweight with different coloured plastic grips. I find them really comfy and I bought them as I seemed to start losing my stirrups easily with my usual traditional bent leg irons but these sorted the problem straight away.