Best horse box reg you have seen.....

Sukistokes2

Visit site
I let my dad take my box off to be fixed once, it came back with a sign on the back that says caution my baby on board, ths best number plate I saw on a box was just won. It made me chuckle all day.

Spot_the_Risk

www.animalcrackersdevon.co.uk
Mine was bought when I was still a driving instructor - kids wouldn't learn in a car that was more than a year or so old, so a personal plate was de rigeur. I have P400 ONY - looks best on a square plate, this is now on our delivery van (feed merchant) so still makes sense. OH has JA53 DOG - works in two ways, his name, and one of our dogs is called Jazz. This is on our dog food delviery van!

burge

Visit site
I have DE55 AGE on my horsebox which I think is quite cool :)

I once saw MY04 KLY (My Oakley) on a box at a show on an Oakley obviously which I thought was quite good.

pip6

Visit site
Borrowed a friends 4x4 to tow a trailer, had the reg SH(number one)T. Got a lot of looks at the event!:)

wildwhippet

Visit site
Not horse related, but definately chav, especially as it was on a white range rover....

MR5 5EXY

This was a parent dropping kids off at the local private school. I pity the kids!!!

PandorasJar

Visit site
You've just reminded me. When I was a kid one of the mums had miffy (can't remember how it was made up) but it suited her! Dozy annoying thing and was her nickname.

Also lived next door to a very very rich slimy alcoholic. His initials were grb and on his number plate. He was always known as grub.

CupKake

Visit site
Oooo (not horsey) but when worked in a garage we repaired a BMW soft top for a very glamorous very attractive lady how was on the overly large size her number plate was something like B16 B1RD, in fancy font it clearly read BIG BIRD.:D:D

Boxers

Visit site
My YO has G33 GEE on her horsebox.

I have seen one thst says SHOJUMP but can't remember how it was made up.

Saw a farriers van that said 'shoe a horse' again, I can't remember how it was made up.

I was looking for plates (for fun) for my daughter and found MAR 155A but it cost £34,000 !!!!!