Best long girth? tapestry girth, stubben, prolite etc?

foxy1

Visit site
Does anyone have long girth recommendations? Have had a look at all of the above or any others?
Thanks

C1airey

Visit site
I like both the cord girths and the prolite and seem to be growing a tidy collection of each. I do like a prolite for keeping the saddle in place on a round barrel, but the cord girths seem less sweaty in warm weather.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
The trevira girths bunched up on Frank, the prolite bagged at the sides. It very much depends on your horse's shape what is best.

Nudibranch

Visit site
Professional's Choice Ventech all the way. I resisted for years, but they really are superb. Very good quality, really help stability wise and the removable liner is genius.
Trevira are great dressage girths but pants full length. No keepers.

Michen

Visit site
Ha as did I. They seemed too.. ugly and simple ? best girth’s ever though and wouldn’t want to xc/hunt in anything else as I love their grippiness!

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Ha as did I. They seemed too.. ugly and simple ? best girth’s ever though and wouldn’t want to xc/hunt in anything else as I love their grippiness!

I have one here I am supposed to be putting on ebay, it was even on ebay but I got the description wrong so I took it off and still not sure I want to sell it, despite very slim chance that it would ever be long enough for any future purchases!

Michen

Visit site
I have one here I am supposed to be putting on ebay, it was even on ebay but I got the description wrong so I took it off and still not sure I want to sell it, despite very slim chance that it would ever be long enough for any future purchases!
Hope it wasn’t a 46/48 black one as just had to buy one new!!

ownedbyaconnie

Visit site
nope, 42 for the short arse and brown ;)
Did you ever get round to putting it on ebay? If so I would potentially be interested! Although mare is currently in a 42 and I think I might potentially want a 40 for winter, don't suppose they come up a bit small ;)