Best Long Riding Boots for Short Legs!

emilykerr747

Visit site
Hi, I am looking for recommendations for some quality long riding boot for competition use. I love the Ariat long boots but unfortunately, I think they will be too long! Looking for boots of around 16-17 inches in height. Please let me know what you think!

Uliy

Visit site
I have just bought some premier equine Chiswick field boots and they are the best fit I’ve ever had on my short, skinny legs! Not as high end as you’re looking for but they look really smart and I’m amazed at the fit! ?

Cutgrass

Visit site
My legs are 15 inches and I've just spend a year spent trying on every adult and child's set of boots I could (Ariat, Mark Todd, Tredstep, Dublin, etc.) to no avail...

UNTIL I found an amazing old thread on here where someone recommended Tuffa side saddle boots! They're not as fitted as some and don't have the high Spanish cut but quality seems to be great and they've been very comfortable from day 1.

maggie62

Visit site
I am very short 4'11.........Ariat Junior Bromont size 3, full calf fit great.

Size 3 height 16inch, calf 13 inch (full)
Size 4 height 16 1/2 inch, calf 13 1/2 (full)

Don't know if that helps

emilykerr747

Visit site
I am very short 4'11.........Ariat Junior Bromont size 3, full calf fit great.

Size 3 height 16inch, calf 13 inch (full)
Size 4 height 16 1/2 inch, calf 13 1/2 (full)

Don't know if that helps

Thanks! I did try the junior Ariats but I'm a size 5 which is really annoying!

catembi

Visit site
I had some Mountain Horse children's which go up to 5 1/2... Or could you try paddock/jodhpur boots with chaps, then you could mix n match sizes & get adult size boots with children's chaps. I am 5 ft 1 and that is my current preferred route. I also like the added ankle flexibility of short boots & chaps over long boots.