Best magnetic stable boots??

wausten

Visit site
Hi all my horses legs are starting to puff up when she is stabled overnight so thinking of getting some magnetic boots for her overnight. Does anyone have any thoughts/advice on the best thing to use? Thanks!

tyner

Visit site
Leg wraps
I got these "ceramic" wraps at Kramer and they are very light and breathable and work really well. Cheap but nice quality.
I like using the pastern wraps on occasion because it's much less coverage and I don't usually need to use the full tendon wrap.

I have also the Premier Equine magnetic ones and they also work but are more rigid and less adjustable and I don't think have enough air ventilation.

EmmaC78

Visit site
Oh I’m just looking at these. Do they help!?
Yes, I thought they did help. It was a friend who is a vet who recommended them for my horse when he was injured. I got them a while ago but if you follow their facebook page they often post discount codes.

holeymoley

Visit site
Staroak are very good but I had to limit use as I found my pink skinned horse was starting to go bald where they were sat.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Hi all my horses legs are starting to puff up when she is stabled overnight so thinking of getting some magnetic boots for her overnight. Does anyone have any thoughts/advice on the best thing to use? Thanks!
depends what you want, I like Harpley boots, but also got bioflow brushing boots

Milonga xo

New User
Visit site
My mare gets very stocked up after neing in all night and i use back on track stable boots and they have ceramic technology. They can be a bit pricy but the work very well. Just make sure to read directions and introduce them slowly!

Kaylum

Visit site
Have you tried feeding cleavers? They help with the limphatic system. Feed a good bunch to 2 to 3 times a week if you can find them in the fields.

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Magnetic this that & the other has been around for years in horse tack etc. In the last 30+ years that I remember I've not seen anything scientific regarding this. I've heard from various people who swear by the alleged power of magnets & how well their horse is following use of magnets. I've also heard just as many people, if not more swear that they've used magnets on their horses & there has been no significant change. I've yet to be be convinced, I live in hope.