Best/most economical 4 x 4

newboult51

Visit site
I'm sure this question has been asked a hundred times before. Our 12 year old jeep is just not going to get through another MOT, and it is currently drinking petrol for fun! Need something to tow with but also do the school run and daily trips to the station so I'd really like something economical.
Budget about 4-6k.

Any ideas anyone?

hellspells

Visit site
I have to say I have 2003 Jeep that is bril with diesal in England. Much better than my old petrol grand cheerokee

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Depends what your towing but if it is less than 2 tonne then i would recommend the Xtrail. We use ours for towing and other stuff and find it great on diesel and we got ours recently for 7k.

Ask about ex motability cars when you go to the dealers they are normally a good price!! Usually done less miles as well

Nikki xxx
laugh.gif

ribena73

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Depends what your towing but if it is less than 2 tonne then i would recommend the Xtrail. We use ours for towing and other stuff and find it great on diesel and we got ours recently for 7k.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd second the X trail if you're not planning on towing two 16.2's around all day. It's good on diesel and pulls our TB and section A in a HB505 with no problems. And it brakes well too
tongue.gif