Best online shop

TheSaddleLady

Visit site
I also use Redpost on occasion, Old Dairy Saddlery or for brand specific: Premier Equine. Always have offers on and very speedy delivery of quality products (oh dear, I sound like a sales rep!)

Pie's mum

Visit site
I also use Redpost on occasion, Old Dairy Saddlery or for brand specific: Premier Equine. Always have offers on and very speedy delivery of quality products (oh dear, I sound like a sales rep!)

My local shop!! They are fab and have a great cafe too!! (Redpost I mean).

Chloeap

Visit site
My local shop!! They are fab and have a great cafe too!! (Redpost I mean).

Just been browsing on their website and they have such a wide range of stuff! shops near me are so limited :( my grandad lives in Exeter, feel like I may have to make a detour next time I'm there. I'm on the hunt for a new hat but don't like the ones in the shops near me!

Mix26

Visit site
I love Hope Valley and Equestrian Clearance. Both always seem to have what I need so tend to not vary - boring I know!
If after a treat I use Fur Feather Meds.....

thoroughbred-

Visit site
I'm still looking for a favourite as I seem to have to compromise on something somewhere.

I use Derby House (the breeches are fab and often have sales on them and I ca pick them up for £20 every now and then), Vio - vet, Hope Valley Saddlery, Ride Away, Naylors, Equestrian Clearance, Decathlon has a horse riding section but am yet to decide if I like them or not though the stock looks ok for the prices.

Roxylola

Visit site
Just got some really nice boots from Equestrian Clearance. They were great about exchanging them for a larger size too. Got a pair of gloves from them at the same time. Best price I could find anywhere for both the boots and the gloves and pretty quick delivery too. Can't fault them really