best place for equine properties

dwi

Visit site
We would like to find somewhere where we could keep Daisy at home in the long term as it would be so much nicer for her to get more attention and a better lifestyle for when we have children than living in suburbia.

Where in the country do you reckon you could get a property with at least a couple of acres for £400,000 or under? Preferrably England and not somewhere that's going to vanish under the north sea but I don't mind where.

Any thoughts welcome

Enfys

Visit site
Shame you don't fancy Canada, you could have a super duper horse farm and a 100 acres (plus!) here.

North Devon? Cornwall? It rather depends on whether you have to be close to work etc. Wales too, is still pretty cheap compared to England, our house and diddy bit of land sold for a third of the price it would have realised if it had been over the Bridge.

Have fun looking.

dwi

Visit site
I actually did live in Ottawa for a short while and it is very attractive but my OH wouldn't consider moving so far away from his holiday and I have to respect that

izzyxxx

Visit site
god i wish we had your budget to play with!!!! we are looking at £250,000 atm and you would be surprised what we were able to find in wales (mum wants to work in cardiff) the only problem is comuting distance we even looked at a house with 13 acres but he got pp for stables and hauled the price up to £300,000 so oh well good luck you should be fine with that budget

google smallholdings,equestrian properties,rural ect and you will get quite a few sites to look at