Best place to find

EllieandGeorge

Visit site
Horses on loan?
Am looking for something 14-15.2hh on loan, but really don't know where to look. I'm aware its quite a mission as I'm looking for something suitable to do all riding club activities, but I've been searching through ad websites and cannot find anything! Where do you all find yours? Thanks in advance for replies! :)

xxbrubblexx

Visit site
There's a magazine called horse deals which is really good and is just pages and pages of horses for loan/share/sell! Also you could ask around and see if anyone knows of anything for loan!!
Good luck on your search and hope you find something soon! xD

ChwaraeTeg

Visit site
Have you tried typing in the facebook search box "horses for loan" ? (or something similar)
Project horses might be worth a little look.
I don't really know what would be good for you EllieandGeorge, but I found a fabulous place to put my horse on loan via word-of-mouth,(at a livery stables) so it might be worthwhile telling your local farrier that you are searching, as well as maybe a notice at your vet, tack shop, feed stores , riding club, hunt kennels etc etc.
Hope you soon find the horse you are looking for .
Teg :)

Last edited:

Lucycharlton_01

Visit site
It's quite a mission but put adverts everywhere horse shops, riding schools, newspapers anywhere and everywhere where people will read. Also I looked everyday on websites so if something did some up you would have the best chance of getting it because you phoned up first. There are also things on facebook if you search "Horses for sale/loan then where you live" and put adverts there.
This sounds crazy but we also went to random stable yards and asked people if there was anyone on the yards, this worked quite well even though we looked quite random :eek: and word of mouth the more people that know you are looking the more people that will bear you in mind
GOOD LUCK :D