Best place to get a THICK noseband 4 cob

jen1

Visit site
Ok sorry if should be in tack section, more of you looking at this one though!!

I need to get a thick cavesson noseband for my cob, I don't have any saddlers near me only really tack shops, and this would have to be an order.

I have a lovely Jeffries bridle already so would like it to match that ideally with white stitching, could the noseband I already have be altered to have a thicker nose part, or do I have to have a whole new one made up?

Nearest 'proper' saddler to me has quoted about £65 for an off the peg one so god knows what it would be for a 'bespoke' one!!

cheers!
grin.gif

Taffster

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
peter wilkinson saddlers - near preston x

[/ QUOTE ]

Fyldesaddlery i think the website is fyldesaddlery.co.uk and do nose bands upto 2" plenty big enough and not stupidly priced either wthout compromising quality

Drummer

Visit site
The one my horse has on is from Fylde and 2" I am sure it was only £28 and thats for the 'restraining' one, so normal could be cheaper?

jen1

Visit site
Great thanks for that everyone! not been able to get on here much lately so sorry for late reply! I have emailed Fylde as my GG has a big nose and needs an XF for the circumfrence of the nose band, think also he will need a 2" has a big white face so think that would look best to break it up. They didn't have an option for a 2" on web site so think it will have to be a special order
frown.gif