Best quality riding boots??

Gemmaa

Visit site
Hi, I'm looking for advice on the best leather long boots to buy. Im looking to spend around £270 or less. I've always wanted brogini but I'm not sure of the quality. Any other brands anyone can recommend I'm 5ft 3 so need a short leg too. Thanks in advance :)

JustKickOn

Visit site
My Dublin boots are coming up 8 years old, and have only recently split at the sole. Still useable, just not water tight anymore.

I'm hoping my news ones that I got last summer are going to last so long. If they do, they are exceptional value for money.

Mrs C

Visit site
Ariat bromonts are lovely - they make a shorter version too.
I didn't realise they had started doing a short version - I bought some a couple of years ago and at 5'4" found them too long. They didn't do short then as I contacted them to ask and they said no but sent me some heel risers which unfortunately didn't work. Great if they've started doing them though, I'll be buying :)

TandD

Visit site
Hi, I'm looking for advice on the best leather long boots to buy. Im looking to spend around £270 or less. I've always wanted brogini but I'm not sure of the quality. Any other brands anyone can recommend I'm 5ft 3 so need a short leg too. Thanks in advance :)

Brogini/de Nero re very good quality! So far lasted me 3 years and still have years left in them! Broke in really well, fit the foot and leg nicely!, plus polish up really well! Sizing was in every measurement possible, so got a really good fit!
Much better than ariat! Had a pair for one year....zip split, had that fixed then the leather panel went! Sizing was awkward (I've got wide feet/ tall leg, not a good combination!) and in the end I had to have a size ten men's! (I was about 14!)