Best Sticky Bum type Breeches on the market - Recommendations Please

[142807]

Visit site
I’m looking for the best ‘keep you in the saddle’ breeches out there. I’m a size 28” waist and around 145lbs, 5ft 8inches tall. My legs are not stick thin so I need breeches with give in them. I prefer a high waisted design and the material must be light weight and breathable as I live in a country with an average temperature of around 36 degrees in the summer and never less than around 15 degrees in the winter. There is no budget limit so all brands considered however they must do the job properly.

AFB

Visit site
If you want super sticky I find my Premier Equine breeches too sticky for my liking. They are also long enough for me at 5ft 8. IIRC the sizes came up small so I went up a size.

Personally I like grip but not to be stuck in the saddle and for that I prefer my Eurostar and Cavallo breeches best, and my Kingsland tights when it's really hot.

Green Bean

Visit site
I thought sticky breeches would be the answer, and there are so many 'tights' versions out there now but actually find them annoying. You are riding a moving animal, it isn't natural to want to try and 'stick' to the saddle as you won't be able to follow the movement of the horse. That is just me though, I am sure there are many riders who will disagree with me.

sportsmansB

Visit site
Have a look at Agaso breeches
I am about the same size as you and I find them really comfortable, sticky enough but not weirdly so

Sir barnaby

Visit site
Definitely premier equine I have 4 pairs and they are very flattering and brilliant for riding in, and also very comfortable, however they come up small so order a size larger than you would normally I am a 30/12 but bought 32/14 and they fit perfectly.