Best stirrups for jumping

Bernster

Visit site
I’ve just put the acavello safety stirrups on my wish list. Checked out a few, and there are some helpful threads on here, and liked this set up the best.

Tried the tech version which are similar but they open at the top, they clicked when I rode and didn’t really make any difference (although I’m not sure a safety stirrup will do, apart from when falling off!).

eta I like the set up of the flex on but didn’t like how fiddly they would be to reset when triggered.

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
I am not that fussy, as long as they have a wide foot plate - I love my Equipe ones. I have had freejumps, they worked for me fine but I find them ugly. I have Sprenger which I only use for dressage as they are not as intuitive. I find they don't quite sit with the foot how I want them to. Hence I don't jump in them. Maybe a bit heavy.
I have ridden in the Opera and they are fine as well. Though I have some expensive stirrups I got them for free but I think I would be equally happy with cheaper ones. I am not into this safety thing as I make sure the stirrups are big enough.