Best teeth cleaning products for dogs

scats

Visit site
Would it get rid of a build up of scale?

It’s amazing at removing plaque and tartar. The ultrasound breaks it down and then you can literally just pick it off. Depending on how bad it is, it might take a few sessions, but mostly we see results after the first session. I do initial consultation and first session and then depending on how that goes, I may suggest a few other sessions.
Many groomers off it now, either the Cleany Teeth or Emmi-Pet, both use ultrasound brushes. I’ve seen incredible results with it, and it’s non-abrasive, whereas to get those kind of results with a regular brush, it would probably cause some sort of gum damage or inflammation in the process.

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
I use the cleany teeth ultrasound toothbrush, which I bought for my salon to offer treatments. It’s incredible! Expensive though, but from a business point of view, very worth it.

Is that something suitable for regular treatment or just occasional use? I can see it’s rather pricey though. Thanks.

scats

Visit site
Is that something suitable for regular treatment or just occasional use? I can see it’s rather pricey though. Thanks.

Once you’ve done an initial number of sessions to clean the teeth, you can then keep on top of them with occasional use at around every 6-8 weeks to help stop the plaque and tartar building up again. A lot of owners do the initial treatments and then just add a maintenance clean on to their regular groom either everytime or ever other time.