Best travel boots for TB?

poorchickens

Visit site
I've got a skinny 16h TB and she's got Masta travel boots in cob size. I bought a few pairs and these fit the best which was a result as they're also really cheap! :)

hadfos

Visit site
I have a 16.3 TB and he has the full Amigo travel boots,was a little dubious with them being cheaper,but have to say i am very impressed with them,and my lad wll scrabble about all over the place at times,they stay in place and fit very well :)

Jasper65

Visit site
My lad is 16.1 and has cob sized horseware newmarket ones. not only are they fantastic, dont move etc even when he kicks out and rubs his legs on the partition. Cant recommend them enough fit very well and look fab :)

Laafet

adventuresinblackandwhite.co.uk
None - we never put boots on the mares, foals, yearlings or breakers for travelling. And the racehorses returning from out of training only have the pads that wrap around. I don't even boot my horse, he had a suspensory injury 18 months ago and the vets (Rossdales) said to not boot were possible due to overheating. Simples. I can't stand those big long boots, they can be a nightmare if they slip. The most I use is over reach boots.