Best turnout rug....

SueAllen

Visit site
....in your opinion for 16hh, high withered, fairly deep and short bodied horse. With an all in one neck. I bought him a rug with a separate neck cover and have been cursing it ever since. I have never used it without the neck cover (I have another turnout without one and tend to use that) and in the wind, the neck cover blows up and exposes the base of his neck. Your thoughts much appreciated as always!

galaxy

Visit site
Weatherbeeta every time. Rhino/Rambo are quite good too but I don't find them as deep, and you need that.

rcm_73

Visit site
I second Weatherbeetas too. I use them on my TB & TBx both are high withered and mare is deep chested. Weatherbeetas are great in the wind. Got a Rhino, don't like it much, it isn't as deep and the tail flap is pretty useless.

jnb

Visit site
Mark Todd, or Premier Equine (they are very generous in size so you may need a size smaller than normal).

RachelB

Visit site
My horse naturally has a huge belly, and most rugs are mini-skirts on her. I have her in the Mark Todd turnouts and they are fab. I also have an Amigo which is deep, but it's 6" too big so it could be that! My Rhino isn't deep enough but apparently Rambos are better.

air78

www.ctwequine.com
I've got a Rambo duo, and I think big lad is quite deep, he certainly has high withers...... and it fits him really well, never rubs or moves- and I think rambos are fab anyway.
smile.gif