Best Value for money

sam72431

Visit site
Want to get a supplement for my mare she was diagnosed with arthritic changes in coffin and pastern a few years i have have been feeding her glucosomine and cider vinegar since as the vet said it wasnt progressed enough to need anything more, i did suggest cortaflex but he suggested i save my money until she needs it more?! Anyway I have noticed the last few days she seems a bit doddery I am keeping an eye on it and will prpbably get the vet out and have more x-rays to see whats going on but wanted people opinions on best joint supplement also bearing in mind value for money!

Also want a mud prevention supplement for my other horse i have tried everything topical as soon as I get rid of one bit another bit starts so beginning to think although he is really good condition he could do with a supplemtn to help, also bearing in mind cost as the naf and global herbs ones a pretty pricey but i want something that works! i already feed both of them flax oil

Thanks

Sugar_and_Spice

Visit site
NAF D-tox (vitamin and mineral supplement) together with echinacea (herb) for the mud fever. Also something eg Keratex Mud Shield powder or baby oil, applied to clean dry legs as a water barrier, before applying mud fever cream (I like Heel To Hoof) to the scabs.

rowy

Visit site
I use equiflex joint supplement by vet vits. It is cheapest joint supplement I could find but still does an excellent job! My mare was very stiff and a bit lame on the lunge but as soon as I put her on equiflex she wasn't stiff or lane at all!!