Best Waterproof Jacket - Long and Short

harri23

New User
Visit site
Hi! Am looking for warm jacket to wear over winter, not hugely fussed about if it will be long or short, but needs to be waterproof and look smart!

I have my eyes on the Ariat Veracity, but are there any people recommend before I shell out for this one?

Uliy

Visit site
The weatherbeeta kyla jacket has great reviews, but is very hard to get hold of - I actually ordered one about a month ago and it never came so going to order one again!

Otherwise

Visit site
I've just bought an equetech venture extreme long coat, haven't tested its waterproofness yet but I chose it because it hopefully will be truly waterproof and not just showerproof. It's lovely and warm and I think looks very smart. It was somewhat difficult to get hold of, it was out of stock everywhere so I set up an email notification but it went out of stock again within 2 days of getting the email so I didn't hang around the next time it came in again.

harri23

New User
Visit site
The weatherbeeta kyla jacket has great reviews, but is very hard to get hold of - I actually ordered one about a month ago and it never came so going to order one again!

love the look of this! Does it have a split at the back so you can ride in it?