Best wellies for skinny legs?

Captain Bridget

Visit site
I discovered yesterday my Hunter's are leaking slightly so will need to replace them soon.

However my legs are really skinny (I wear x small gaiters) so need something that isn't too huge and won't flap around too much!

I can't decide whether to replace with the same or something different and wondered what people found best.

They don't need to be neoprene as if it's cold I wear my Ariat Glaciers but I don't like getting them too wet and muddy!

FabioandFreddy

Visit site
The ryedale ones are good, they're neoprene topped and slightly elasticated at the top - I was pleasantly surprised as wellies are usually huge on me! Really robust bottoms too.

AprilBlue

Visit site
I discovered yesterday my Hunter's are leaking slightly so will need to replace them soon.

However my legs are really skinny (I wear x small gaiters) so need something that isn't too huge and won't flap around too much!

I can't decide whether to replace with the same or something different and wondered what people found best.

They don't need to be neoprene as if it's cold I wear my Ariat Glaciers but I don't like getting them too wet and muddy!

I have quite skinny legs aswell and I find jueles a very good brand for wellies, they fit perfectly and aren't too wide either