Best Winter Jodhpurs?!

EquestrianFairy

Visit site
Ive come across a few like Musto Snug etc but @ £60.00 its rather hefty for one pair..

Any others reccommended?

(they are for hunting ideally plus winter riding)

Hels_Bels

Visit site
I can say that musto snugs are excellent really warm i have 6 pairs and all really gd quality etc.

however i do get them really cheap not there usual price. due to my mum working for brocks which sell musto so she gets it at cost.

but there still worth the money.

Keltic

Visit site
I got some fleece lined ones from Robinsons, ive got 4 pairs and they are great, really warm and wash great etc and only cost about £20 each! Mine are all dark colours so you would have to chk they did the colour you want.

Fransurrey

Visit site
I cheat and use ski-ing trousers!!! I'm such a wuss these days, they're the only things that really work. I do not look like your typical equestrian come the cold weather
laugh.gif

scotsmare

www.creativewritingforaliving.co.uk
If you look up annadressur on ebay she sells winter jods that are fab. I bought some last year and lived in them most of the winter. Were about £40 per pair though so not the cheapest.

Have to say though that I agree with FranSurrey - I've just bought 3 pairs of ski-ing trousers from a sports clearance shop for £5 each. Am scarily organised for this winter.....