Best XC boots

Orangina

Visit site
Hello,
Need to purchase some xc boots for new horse, looking for recommendations please? Ideally ones you have found that don’t slip and don’t get too heavy after being in water.
Thanks

Noble

Visit site
I have a 16h ISH and she wears Medium on the front and large on the hinds Looking at the size chart yours may need both large.. Hope that helps.

1631958898056.png

Noble

Visit site
Impact Sports Boots Front Size Guide:
Impact-Sports-Boots-Front-1.jpg

Front boot guide, Above post is hinds.

Bernster

Visit site
Following as I am struggling myself with finding boots that fit new boy Bertie, who has quite wee legs.

Didn’t like the arma xc ones as they are quite stiff, came up too long and have a really big velcro area on them. Just tried the mark todd xc boots but I didn’t like the fit on the front which doesn’t seem to protect the front and inside of the leg. Hinds are ok and I like that they’re quite flexible. They don’t fully close over the front of the boot though which I’m not sure works for xc ?‍♀️

I have an existing pair of woof wear event boots which I like but the Velcro fold over tap is a bit annoying and gets in the way, and the hinds I have are too big for Bertie. So the search continues!

iknowmyvalue

Visit site
I’ve found the le mieux ones to be good. Granted I’ve not used them on Pepsi many times but they’ve never moved when I have. Like the look of the New Equine Wear ones but not tried them in person.

Henry has Woof Wear ones which I like for him but think they’d be too big for finer legs…

AFB

Visit site
I have PE and I've been really pleased with them, they do seem to be out of favour currently though.

The LM ones have been updated since I was looking but they were shoddily made a few years ago - binding worn and scruffy on all the new boots in shop/trade stands - so I'd be worried about how they'd stand up to use.

Lammy

Visit site
I really like the husk boots, a bit more expensive than other pairs but really worth the money imo. Fully breathable, have been xc on a 25 degree day and the legs have been cool and dry underneath. They don’t hold water so dry very quickly and stay light.

Sasababe

Visit site
I really like the husk boots, a bit more expensive than other pairs but really worth the money imo. Fully breathable, have been xc on a 25 degree day and the legs have been cool and dry underneath. They don’t hold water so dry very quickly and stay light.

Can I ask which husk boots you have?

Is it the LA Irenita sport boot?

Thanks!