Bexhill Horse Show - 28th May 2007

Rambo

Visit site
Anyone else going ?

I've just looked at the schedule and am a little disappointed....they're not running a combined Newcomers / 1.10m Open this year...just a Newcomers. Means i will have to jump the 1.05m Open then wait around for the 1.15m ABC Handicap at the end....also means i can't defend my title in the 1.10m
frown.gif

It's a great show though, and there's something there for everyone....aff sj, unaff sj, showing etc....

Rambo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Do they have a schedule online? Wondering if there may be any suitable for the sprog?

[/ QUOTE ]

There's bound to be something for you...we take the kids and the big horses
smile.gif
My youngest came 2nd in the Lead Rein class last year, while i was 1st and 3rd in the BSJA classes....we had a bit of a good day
grin.gif

The only schedule i found is on the Battle and District Riding Club website (under Diary) :-

http://www.battleanddistrictridingclub.co.uk/

TGM

Visit site
Thanks for that! She can definitely have a crack at the 12 and under best rider! Hope you are as successful this year as last year
smile.gif

lotty73

Visit site
Hi, dont know whether you will see this as i am replying late. I saw this show advertised and am thinking of taking my 5 yr old on her welshie to do the lead rein class. As you went last year i was wondering wether you could tell me what sort of level it is. Our pony is not the prettiest and we only will be doing it for a fun day out so will it be a bit above our station or is it a nice relaxed show? Thankyou!

lotty73

Visit site
Thanks for that, it looks good. It would be our first show so wanted something very local level. pony is reg. sec. A but no show pony!!! May scrub up o.k when lost winter coat! Only had him since september. Prob will do the M+M lead rein class but suppose could do class 1 as well. Will your son do lead rein again this year?

Rambo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for that, it looks good. It would be our first show so wanted something very local level. pony is reg. sec. A but no show pony!!! May scrub up o.k when lost winter coat! Only had him since september. Prob will do the M+M lead rein class but suppose could do class 1 as well. Will your son do lead rein again this year?

[/ QUOTE ]

It depends if we still have the pony....she is up for sale, as eldest son has outgrown her
frown.gif
We will be there in some capacity though
smile.gif
You should go for it...it's a lovely show, and very welcoming
smile.gif