BHS Training-Evening classes

lunginggirl

Visit site
I was wondering if anyone could help me! I am currently working full time in London however I would like to start completing my BHS stages while working. I am hoping to save this year while working and then go to a stable groom position at my friends yard she is hoping to open later this year!

I have looked on the internet and found a few courses but they all start at 5 in the evening! I finish work at half 5 and it takes me at least an hour to get home. I know there are weekend course however I am reluctant to do them as it would mean I would lose even more time with my horse!! Can anyone recommend any courses? I live in Chingford but I am happy to travel! Boots is stabled in Little Hallingbury so I am happy to study around there as well! Thank you for any advice you can give! Hoping to find a nice place to take me through my stages hopefully up to PTT or AI.

Thanks in advance!

FelineGroovy

Visit site
Not sure what level you're at, but Trent Park (it's north London tho) are running Stages 1 & 2 in the eves - 7.15pm to 9.15pm. Tuesdays stage 2, Weds stage 1.