Bicton 5*.

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
David is really concerned, must be completely unlike this horse.
Is it unusually hot at bicton today?

I'm not watching it - haven't got the technology!! - BUT I will say that as I live 20mins from Bicton that YES it is hot here today!! I'm a few more miles inland than Bicton but yes it would be hot down there! I know as work at the College which is less than a mile away from it!

Wish could be there!!

DiNozzo

Visit site
I'm not sure at all to be honest!

I really hope Felicity does well, I really like her horse and the little I've seen of her so far!

DiNozzo

Visit site
MUCH tidier than this Swedish rider!

She really impressed me at her debut in Pau when she had a couple of things go a little bit wrong when she retired. I think it was a messy year at Burghly and she was just brilliantly grown up about it. She seems lovely on socials too.

DiNozzo

Visit site
I'm so glad the technology is good enough these days that we don't see the horror falls before we know how bad they are.

Michen

Visit site
MUCH tidier than this Swedish rider!

She really impressed me at her debut in Pau when she had a couple of things go a little bit wrong when she retired. I think it was a messy year at Burghly and she was just brilliantly grown up about it. She seems lovely on socials too.

Yeah she does. Her and Lissa Green are always similarly so obviously in love with their horses!

TheMule

Visit site
Think I'm agreeing with Oli about the frangible pins though. Cross country horses do learn to put their hind legs on a drop fence.

Of all the pins that went there I think Oli's was the most preventable- the canter was flat as a pancake and he knew it needed a neat jump in- he should have put it together a bit more on the approach IMO

fetlock

Visit site
What's the course like?
I'm not watching as no subs anywhere but see via eventing scores there are a few cricket scores.

DiNozzo

Visit site
So pleased for Felicity! Lovely young rider.

Piggy must be gutted. She's so classy she really deserves to win more often! Pleased for Pippa and Gemma though.

Reactions: TPO

teapot

Visit site
So pleased for Pip - 2nd and 5th :D

Not as surprised re Piggy, that lovely mare has only sjed clear twice in seven runs this season.

Reactions: TPO