Big Bale savers. Worth the money? Okay-ish? Don't bother?

Enfys

Visit site
Hay prices are not coming down. I am NOT feeding daily this winter so need something to save wastage on rounds.
I would like opinions please as I will need at least 8, so not a small initial outlay involved.

The Big Bale Buddy and its' friend the The Slow Bale Buddy (big hay net basically) http://www.bigbalebuddy.com/HOME.html

Does anyone use these?

Have used them in the past?

Opinions and experiences, Please and Thank you :)

Good? Bad? Difficult to use? Didn't wear well? Useless waste of time?

P1010051_zps3f05b629.jpg

Morgan123

Visit site
Ha - haven't seen these before, but that would save me loads of money!!! Given his reaction to bales that we see on hacks, my welshie wouldn't go anywhere near - it so I'd never have to feed him any more hay!

kizzyjerry

Visit site
I've done two winter's with mine - very pleased with them. no tears, the elastic at the top has given but doesn't effect their use.

The only thing of note is that as the hay is eaten the cover closes in over the hay - i have a grumpy bully so have to put them a bale each out as the other wont stick his head in at the same time.

no waste and less damage to the ground as you can roll the bale to fresh ground (had to fed three bales without the covers as too big the waste and mess left behind is still being dragged up!)