Big boobs and protectors

Redsara

Visit site
Help. Due to the new rules I need a body protector but at a size 14 with G cups I'm finding it impossible to find anything which doesn't feel like I'm being squashed and prevents me breathing. I hate wearing them at the best of times and feel like the Michelin man (that gives away my age). I've tried race-safe as they were recommended but almost had a panic attack I felt so restricted! Any ideas?

Wishful

Visit site
I'm a 14 and 32H (before growing child made BP fitting irrelevant). My Airoware BP is comfortable enough but I find the restriction reassuring and helps the bra along so to speak.

Kan and Aeroware Outlyne are supposed to work for the female form.

claracanter

Visit site
I am a 32G and I have a Kan body protector. They are a really nice, helpful company to deal with. They phone you and go through the measurements. I remember her asking me if I had real or fake boobs because it makes a difference to the fit. Anyway, I find their BP really comfortable and supportive.

CrazyMare

Visit site
I like my Airowear Outlyne, I'm a 30F and combined with a sports bra, I know nothing is moving and can concentrate solely on riding

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Another one for outlyne. They are really soft once warmed up as well so bear that in mind if trying them on in a cold tack shop. Daughter has racesafe and it doesn't seem to get softer.

googol

Visit site
Again outlyne! I wanted a race safe cos I love the look of them. I don't actually own an outlyne (too poor) but I borrow my friends mums for any body protector compulsory events and its so comfy and I'm not used to wearing one

Batgirl

Visit site
I have the outlyne, selling it now as have a ir jacket and I don't compete so don't need it but definitely best for my big bangers, can pull the tummy strap tight and have the higher strap looser.