Big Oz shaped hole..

ozpoz

Visit site
where my heart should be.... );

Lost to colic, and taken all the joy with him.

Thank you Ozzie for the wonderful rehab, for teaching me so much, for being just wonderful to be around.

Hetsmum

Visit site
So sorry to hear this. I lost one of mine to colic 4 weeks ago.....my heart goes out to you. RIP Oz xxx

Sukistokes2

Visit site
That is so sad to hear......:(

I have a Ben sized hole on my heart, my furfriend had to leave a couple of weeks ago, I held his head and looked in to his eyes and talked him to sleep, so that my voice telling him good boy, would speed him over the rainbow bridge.

It hurt like hell....

Now a couple of weeks later it is a dull pain and I can think some happy thoughts about my boy. In another couple I am hoping I won't tear up when I talk about him. Then I will remember the good times and smile.

It will come for me and slowly it will come for you too and joy will return because Oz would not want you not to be happy.

Last edited:

Tobiano

Visit site
Oh no! How awful, how sudden. I am so very, very sorry Ozpoz. I lost my youngster suddenly 8 weeks ago and the shock is just numbing and paralysing, I am imagining that you feel similar right now. My heart goes out to you. Run Free, Oz. x x

misskk88

Visit site
So sorry to hear of your loss to colic ozpoz. Having nursed mine through an impaction colic only a few months ago, I really do feel for you. It is a horrid thing.

Time is the only thing that heals. Thinking of you. x

ozpoz

Visit site
Thank you all for the kind words.
I just didn't expect him to get worse after the first vet visit, but he didn't respond to the pain relief and vet could not do any more, given his age and our location.