Billy Elliot @ dressage competition **very proud!**

Zijdeglans

Visit site
Last week sunday, we had another competition, but this one was quite 'important'. You could get selected for the Rabobank Talent-Team (a group of riders who are seen as 'future talents', the Rabobank (one of the biggest banks in Holland) then sponsers you and you get to have lessons with famous riders (Imke Schellekens-Bartels, Edward Gal, Hans Peter Minderhoud, Adelinde Cornelissen etc.), but you have to keep winning competitions).

Warmed up as usual, some transitions and tempi changes. Trying to keep his attention aswell, mister was very obsessed with a mare in the warm-up arena.:D

The first test wasn't quite 'it', for my feeling. Billy was more interested in the crowd standing around the arena, trying to stop the whole time. Silly horse..:rolleyes:

The second test he was more focussed and really worked it! He was smooth in every transition and his medium trot was fantastic!

The first test we got 63% (not bad) and the second test we got.... 69%!:D First place and selected for the Rabobank Talent-Team!:D And we got a huge trophey.

Warming up
1283609599_5_2Qt1.jpeg

First test
1283609744_5_si34.jpeg

People!:eek:
1283609788_5_EfUL.jpeg

1283609873_5_nt0A.jpeg

Second test
1283609836_5_Z8nL.jpeg

1283610449_5_YuT4.jpeg

"The canter of glory" Hahaha lol:D
1283610494_5_8h4j.jpeg

1283610560_5_bNpW.jpeg

Billy loves to hold the rosette:D
1283610722_5_lQBV.jpeg

TGM

Visit site
Very well done indeed - what a great achievement! Billy looks as amazing as ever and the last photo is lovely!

Vickijay

Visit site
Well done thats fabulous and he looks gorgeous as ever. Love the picture of him holding the rosette!

trendybraincell

Visit site
Thats great news...well done!! You've produced him beautifully, and its great to see you are being rewarded for you excellent work :)

noname

Visit site
Thats amazing, congratulations! Billy looks gorgeous. Make sure you post lots of photos when you have lessons with Edward, imke, adelinde etc....

eva

Visit site
oh how very cool!!! I wish you many more victories! Rabobank will surely never look back for selecting you two :) Amazing, what can I say, I can only aspire to anything like that.

Zijdeglans

Visit site
WOW well done, what a great prize!
Sensible Billy Elliot knowing what test to win!

PS how do you convince him to stay looking so nice while staring at the spectators? How do you avoid the inverted giraffe look? :)

Haha, I constantly push him with my seat and legs, luckily, he reacts to it, otherwise I would have a giraffe. lol

Billy is a Scandic x Gribaldi. He's not that big, I'm just very small.:D

JustMe22

Visit site
He is gorgeous...truly..I can't believe it took me so long to discover him on HHO ;) So uphill.

Well done to both of you!