bishop burton BE this weekend?

georgiegirl

Visit site
Has anyone heard anything yet? Here is york we are underwater and its still not stopped raining - doesn't look like stopping either!

Have been checking bdwp but so far no news as yet. I'm half hoping it will be abandoned - I'm really not feeling it this week with all this awful weather :(

skye_and_i

Visit site
Ground is taking the rain very well atm, was planning on agrivating but won't need to now. Lorry parking on hard standing if stays wet so only problem will be if can't get emergency services about but atm all the course is easily accessable. Forcast is for weather to improve.

Cazzah

Visit site
Metcheck is suggesting that rain easing lots after tonight with only very light rain after and then sun on friday and saturday. Guess it really depends on if damage has already been done. I know someone at college there - will message her later to see if she's heard anything.

Muddyboots

Visit site
I guess it will also depend on how much course prep they did before the rain came! I am with you GG - after a disasterous BB2 last year and an aweful xc schooling session last weekend, on top of the weather, i am not in the zone!

tilly17

Visit site
as sky-and-i is the eminent course builder there perhaps we should all take notes of his posts as he is on the ground so to speak!