Bit Butter

charlimouse

Visit site
I've got some. The horses seem to like it and it does work. However I do wonder if you might get the same effect if you use human lip balm which may work out cheaper? I've tested it on my lips and it works just like lip balm!

Slinkyunicorn

www.rutlandhorseextras.co.uk
I have it:) I won a free tub of it - like you didn't want to spend that much on something that wasn't worth it. I use it for my WB who can go totally dead in his mouth - makes a huge difference he actively mouths the bit and has a really wet mouth now. In my last lesson my RI didn't know I was using it and she mentioned how much softer he was in his mouth and was mouthing the bit more etc so I will be using it. For the amount you use it will last a fair while so good value for money:)

It does smell and taste yummy - it has mango and mint in amongst other things - and yes I have tried it on myself:D but I didn't have a bit to mouth on....;):D

kirstyhen

mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk
I have it, it is exactly the same as their human lip salve with I also have and is very good.
Mally eats it straight out the tub if she can!! :D
I bought it on the basis that if nothing else I could use it as lip salve!

SamuelWhiskers

Visit site
I have it, did wonders for my sore lips & nose during my cold.... Oh & been fab for the horse, no sores after hunting anymore! Expensive but lasts forever & you'll never be short of lip balm on the yard again!

georgiegirl

Visit site
another vote for it. Autumn used to get terrible dry bits around the corners of her mouth and I just dab a bit of this on now its great. well worth the money as you only need to use a tiny tiny bit