Bit of a cheesy post!! My horse is so fab!!! what about yours?

Starbucks

Visit site
I just love my horse so much, he is sooooo fab!!!

He looks after us both what ever we are doing, but is still good fun and exciting!
grin.gif
He is super sexy and talks to me when I take him ginger biscuits and kitkats!
grin.gif

Soooo - tell me about your beasts and why they are fabby!
grin.gif

shadowboy

Visit site
Because shes gentle, genuine and tries her heart out, and she will lavish you with love and a good back scratch. She also moves beautifully and is super repsonsive. I've only had her three weeks, could I ask for any more?

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
I love my mare cos she has exceeded all my expectations of her, and i have never had such an amazing season as this one. We have a special understanding, she is like my souldmate of the horseworld
grin.gif

Starbucks

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Oi! he is MY horse, not yours

[/ QUOTE ]

He keeps asking when he is going to his nice new home, where he doesn't get beaten and where he might get fed!
tongue.gif

catembi

Visit site
As everyone one here prob knows, Cat was my once in a lifetime dream horse & when I lost him, I thought that I would never have another r'ship like that. But how lucky am I...Adrian has turned out to be dream horse no 2.

I love him because he's got such a cheeky pony type of personality, he always wants to join in with everything, he's so willing & straightforward and he's got all the ability I could ever want and then some. Despite being only 5, he's unflappable & meets any strange or alarming situations with curiosity rather than fear.

I wish I could clone him & freeze them, & thaw out a new one every 15 to 20 years.

clipclop

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Mine is fabber than yours, ner ner ner nerrrr ner

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to give reasons to compete!
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Coz he is mine and he is just a super star who does everything I want of him and he is just really fab.

We could go for joint fabbishness if you like?
grin.gif

hadfos

Visit site
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mine is fabber than yours, ner ner ner nerrrr ner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have to give reasons to compete!

WELL if we are doing that mine is the bestest of the bestest,lmao
grin.gif

Gorgeous George

Visit site
Gorgeous George is just well gorgeous! He does what I ask him and lets me cuddle him, but he is a cheeky chappy and not a plodder so he gives me a challenge. He is my first horse, he is a dream some true and is fab!