Bit of an 18+ Question...

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
So I am right on the Downs, which is fabulous for hacking but not so great in terms of gates.. we have a lot of them! My boy is getting really good with them but he is stupidly tall and I have hip arthritis which means I get horrendous cramp if I lean down too far; so I find it much easier with an 'arm extension' to help.

Now, before I did have a hunting cane with a horn top, but I found this tricky sometimes as I also need to keep the gate open while we are walking through and he is quite long too, so the cane would slip off or not purchase on the metal (a lot of the gates are weighted too which doesn't help). So, having smashed my cane in half with my shin when I came off, I am looking for something new preferably with a round end.

Now this is where the 18+ part comes in.. the best thing I can currently find is a BDSM Fetish type 'Disclipline Paddle' :oops::p Eg: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/761...op&ref=sr_gallery-1-17&organic_search_click=1

But is that acceptable or am I going to look like some sort of opportunist riding around the countryside with one?!

The implement needs to be sturdy enough that I can push a gate open with it, preferably have a loop or something so I can hook the gate latch with it (the ones which have a tall handle) but not too heavy. I did think about cutting a fireplace poker with round end in half, but then thought that if I came off I would impale myself, and I can't find a cane which fits the bill.

Help a lady keep her dignity! ;)

Last edited:

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
Oh god... I’ve just realised I’ll be wearing long leather riding boots too! But it would be SO handy ?

ETA: how sturdy is a boat loop? Could I push a gate open with it? I can weld it onto a smaller handle...

planete

Visit site
Love the comments on the first site. :D I say go for it. How many people are going to be aware of the original purpose? I should not have been before this post.

Otherwise

Visit site
Ok I've finally stopped laughing and looked at the link. I'm probably hopelessly naive but I wouldn't recognise that as a paddle if I saw someone carrying one, especially in public. Now that you've made this thread though I would probably have a giggle if I saw it and wonder if you knew what it really was.

Lintel

Visit site
Along a similar 18+ line, NEVER google girth extender (I needed one of the leather attachments to make my lovely old stud girth fit my 17hh eventer). You will not fine what you are looking for !! !
Yes ?? I have also searched for this traumatised doesn't cut it... and to be honest, blooming well shocked as to why such large items are nessecary or in any way pleasurable!!

Archangel

Visit site
am I going to look like some sort of opportunist riding around the countryside with one?!

tenor.gif

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
I did look at that, but I don't think it would be sturdy enough - and I think it would be quite cumbersome to carry.

I actually quite like this one as it has a longer handle, but this is definitely pushing it :oops: Longer Loop
That's a price. Do you know anyone who needs a good spanking who might buy it for you

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
29 quid, bargain!! snap it up before someone rebrands it as an equi-paddle and charges 50 quid!

Brilliant as it's so true ?

I am so not clicking on the link! I fear s&m items will follow me forever more! Remember the Little Kitty ring? Months of that thing appearing!

Remind me of the Hello Kitty ring again? It rings a bell and now I need to know why!

@OP you know you now need to get this and report stories/ feedback on who does a double take ?

PurBee

Visit site
I think the loop on your original etsy link is a rubber pliable loop -it sounds like youre wanting a sturdy fixed loop if im u derstanding you correctly?

btw - this has made me laugh so much! I dont think many would guess it was designed for ‘taming brats’, - vegan ones at that! ???

how about a rounded hook top walking stick? You could saw it to length....its sturdy....

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
Sorry - I cant help and I dare not click on your link ?? but your post has brightened my day.

I think you're going to be disappointed, I don't think it looks especially kinky at all.

il_794xN.2119751784_reky.jpg

Since I presume that most people would be like me, and not recognise it as a kinky toy, I can't see it causing any problems. If it works as a gate opener helper for you, and that is what you use it as, then it is only an object designed for one purpose, who someone have found another purpose for.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Brilliant as it's so true ?

Remind me of the Hello Kitty ring again? It rings a bell and now I need to know why!

@OP you know you now need to get this and report stories/ feedback on who does a double take ?

A ring somebody wanted to buy. We all clicked on the link and it stayed in our adverts forever! So persistent!