Bitchy I know!!

gemmaw

Visit site
THANK YOU ALL FOR TAKING PART IN THIS GREAT DEBATE, ITS BEEN INTERESTING!! I'M LEAVING NOW SO YOU CAN ENJOY IT AMONGST YOURSELVES!!!

I am extemely propud of what i have managed to do with myself and my horses, i have a riding disability which makes it difficult but being on this site has made me realise how much luckier i am than i realised, see you later folks!!!!!

Tia

Visit site
Still there zigzag??
grin.gif
Maybe I'll join you and be in for the long haul!
wink.gif
No I really must get off in a little while - ponies to play with and all that.

gemmaw

Visit site
seems easy to do since you dont seem to read the posts!!

your input has been appreciated, you've made me realise that while i may have been being a bitch for moaning about family troubles that you obviously are lucky enough not to have, its nothing compared to how judging and oppinionated you have been, you've made me feel better about myself and for that i thank you!!

Tia

Visit site
Aw bless
smile.gif
. You don't register at all in my mind so hopefully you'll be pleased to know that I would never stand in judgement of someone I have never come across before. You asked a question - I answered it - you didn't like the answer - so you became shirty.....nothing new
wink.gif
, happens a lot on this forum when people don't have everyone agreeing with them......the really ironic thing is I DID agree with you LMAO!!!
grin.gif

I believe YOU were the one who judged your relative, YOU were the one who bitched about her, YOU were the one who had strong opinions about what she was or wasn't doing.

I seriously wouldn't care to be you though if she, or one of her friends, read this out here on the World Wide Web!
wink.gif

Patches

Visit site
Personally I'd rather go out and achieve things myself, even if it takes me longer to get to that goal. Your successes will mean so much more because it was you, and you alone, who reached them.

I wouldn't feel jealous, I'd feel proud of what I'd achieved and would look forward to some healthy competition this show season.
grin.gif

I'm in Staffs too...maybe I'll see you at some show grounds, depending on where in Staffs you're from/compete.

Patches

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
You know nothing about my life. And if you did then you'd realise I am by no means "little".

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh heck, having seen the pics of you in the gallery there is no way you could be described as little.....your legs are sooooooooooooo long!
grin.gif

PaintboxEDT

Visit site
what can i say ! bitchy not bitchy,opinons no opinions,family we all have them !! just let it go over your head and be proud of what you have achieved with your gs.
no point in stessing yourself out and the more you bite back on a post the more you will get ribbed,we cant all be the same we all have our own opinions good or bad,thats why we ask people advice etc to get both sides of the coin !!!
smile.gif

lmholden

Visit site
S**t happens in life and we all know its not fair. Stop wasting time feeling hard done by and bitchy, its not worth it, its soul destroying. Be thankful for what you've got and what you've achieved. Goes around comes around in my opinion.

Parkranger

Visit site
I have to say that I find this sort of jealousy weird.....i've had Ty a year and he was a total waste of money when I brought him, wouldn't school, woldn't have feet picked out etc etc. After a year of work he's going so much better, is proving to have a great little jump and got placed on his first outing.

Every time I walk up to that stable door and see a very handsome liver chestnut gelding waiting for me it makes me feel great. I got him where he is, I put the time in and I didn't buy a ready made horse.

Good luck to people who do but for me, I like to have the knowledge that I've helped put him together....too busy enjoying him to get jealous of other people!

enjoy your horse and don't spend your time worrying about other people.

HDT

www.equinesports.org
Don't be so negative, tell ya what I wish I had the money to buy a horse that could do the sport I bought it for. Alas like you I can't do that but I get great pleasure watching my horses improve each day.

Have you given thought that she may actually be jealous of YOU.....

She may look at you and wish she had your knowledge of horses etc and by buying these horses this is her way of joining you in the world of equines.

Be positive, help her out and most of all channel your energy into your horses and leave negative feeling in the dirt.

soph21

Visit site
i'd rather have an unbroken horse and work with it from scratch myself, i broke my boy in 7 months ago, we did our first fidden class in june and came 3rd!! and did a couple of clear rounds and went clear!! and done our 1st XC 3 wks ago and went clear!!! i paid £1200 for him unbroken and he's worth atleast £2500 now!! nice to know how much value ive put on him but he's not going anywhere. and i bought my sec A 6 yrs ago for £60 and got offered £2000 for him on saturday!!! he's my little man!! it makes me proud of my boys!!! so when this girl decides to sell again she wouldn't of upped the value of the horse, maybe she might de-value it if she does nothing with it!!

i wish i could choose my family cos they wouldn't be the same people!!! my dad chose his new wife over his 12 yr son, me going to be 21 sunday!!! my 22yr sis and her 18mt son and my 3yr daughter!!! i HATE her with passion. i hope he see's sense oneday!! we all miss him lots!!

sorry to droan on about own personal problems!!! hey lets talk horse its less depressing than humans!!!!