Bl**dy horse!! grrrrrrrr

Archina

Visit site
Went to go worm the 3 boys who are living out today, my home bred gelding Charlie and my mums 2 Merlin & Smokie. Charlie and Merlin where no problem then it came to Smokie. As soon as he saw me turn in his direction he b*****ed off! :mad: For 15 mins I was trying to catch him in knee deep mud :mad: thankfully, because of my great prowess of been able to walk through the mud I didnt fall in it :cool: I did twist my knee while stuck in a sink hole though and can now only hobble about :(
After the knee incident I got my little sis to open the field gate so I could chase him out and then hopefully catch him in the yard, or so I thought. :rolleyes:
Got him into the school instead and then chased him around for another 15 mins and then made him come to me. Job done. :confused: ..............untill Charlie and Merlin come trotting into the yard, my sister never shut the gate properly. :rolleyes: :D

Chilling out on the couch now with a hot chocolate and wondering why I ever got into horses in the first place. :rolleyes: :)

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
We have a mantra "This is my hobby, I do it for pleasure" chanted in the very worst weather conditions, usually when mending the electric fence etc.

Antw23uk

Visit site
We have a mantra "This is my hobby, I do it for pleasure" chanted in the very worst weather conditions, usually when mending the electric fence etc.

I like this ... I am going to have it tatooed on my arm and repeat. Dislike my hobby today about as much as my new mare dislikes me it seems!!! Thoroughly fed up :(

debsg

Visit site
Haha :D sorry, poor you!! xxx I have the opposite problem with my three, can't get away from them! Trying to get through the knee deep mud sucking my wellies off, the other day, I overbalanced while carrying a builders bag full of straw. Thankfully Blaze, my cob mare was right next to me and didn't move as I toppled into her :D
Good job it wasn't the TB cos she's a cowbag. I would've probably been wearing her back feet as earrings :D
Hope your knee is better soon xxx